BOOK DIRECTLY and SAVE! Search Down By The CGuest access
You have found your perfect LakeCation retreat! Enjoy our home with your families/friends at this close to half acre flat property. It is perfect for catching sunrise AND sunset skies, swimming, fishing, boating, jet skiing, watching wildlife, kayaking and more!
This home HAS IT ALL! Beautifully landscaped yard, Private White Sand Beach, Hot Tub, a private 2 Boat Slip Dock, Expansive (Sunrise AND Sunset) Lake Views, Home Office, Large Living Room AND Sunroom, 1,000 sq foot Fully Heated/Cooled Game Room with Huge TV / Ping Pong /Over 2000+ Game Arcade Machine (both classic and newer games) / 2 Full Size Fridges with freezers, Paddle Boards, Trailer Parking, 2 Lakefront Restaurants and 1 Lakefront Brewery Connected to the Neighborhood, and So Much More! The perfect retreat for making life-long memories. Ample space for up to 16 people VERY comfortably and 18 with use of couches / air mattress (included).
In addition to the home, we also provide our guests the ability to rent our 26-foot pontoon boat (privately or with a captain) or take a fully chartered ride on our brand new 23 foot Sea Hunt dual console boat with a professional captain who can take you to all the best and hidden spots on the lake! Depending on availability.
Outdoors: The options are limitless and no reason to fight over seating as there is plenty to go around. The new 3' pavers lead guests from the house to the multiple options in the backyard. First stop, the newly installed beach awaits you on the water's edge. Then it’s your choice of 3 levels of seating as you enjoy on lunch under the oversized resort style umbrella. Finish off the night in your relaxing and secluded private hot tub. There are so many options for outdoor play and relaxation:
- 26 foot Pontoon boat available for rent (private or captained options)
- 23 foot Sea Hunt dual console boat for rent (captained option only)
- 2 Boat Slips (one covered / one non-covered)
- Sunning dock
- Sunning Concrete Patio with 4 full size loungers
- Outdoor grill (gas)
- Huge lakeside patio areas with multiple seating/lounging options with outdoor fan to keep you cool
- White sand beach and swimming area
- Lake toys provided – 2 paddle boards, sand toys, large floating mat, and life jackets
- Hot Tub (4 Person)
- Outdoor security cameras are in place for your security (no cameras inside).
- The entire first floor feature's windows across the entire lakeside of the home.
- Well stocked kitchen with large island and bar seating; perfect for family gatherings and entertaining
- Family room with fireplace and 65” Smart TV
- Sunroom with large wrap around windows to provide every angle of Lake View
- Office with desk and chairs
- Formal Dining Room
- Breakfast Table Area
- Large master bedroom and en suite bathroom with 65 inch TV and very large soaking tub, separate shower, toilet room and expansive walk in closet
- Bedroom 2: Two sets of twin beds
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed
- Bedroom 4: 2 sets of Full over Full bunk beds, with 2 twin trundles and a 55 inch swivel smart TV (movie nights for kids, cousins, and friends)!
- Shared full bathroom (shower / tub combo) for bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 in the middle of the hall between the 3 bedrooms.
Game Room on 1st Floor:
- The ULTIMATE Hangout spot!
- Watch all the games on the large 65 inch Smart TV (full swivel to angle your views wherever you’re haning out
- Full regulation size Ping Pong table
- Professional Arcade Gaming System with over 2000+ of the Top Classic and Newer Games Offering Both Single and 2 Player Options.
-Full size fridge/freezer in garage. Of course there is one in the kitchen too.
We provide all bedding and pillows, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap, two rolls of paper towels, trash bags, and a couple of rolls of toilet paper for each bathroom.
In our quiet cove you’ll find the perfect place for swimming and kayaking. You can even kayak to an island in our cove that has a sandy beach. Our cove is right off the main channel, providing quick access to water sports and restaurants. Check out the 2 waterfront restaurants located right inside our cove! Eddie’s at the Lake (American Fair) and Havana 33 (Cuban Food), both of which are literally connected to our neighborhood (boat or walk to dinner)! Then walk across the street from our neighborhood to King Canary Brewing Company and enjoy a cold one!
-3minutes from I-77
-25 minutes to uptown Charlotte
-10 minutes or less to the beautiful Downtown Davidson District and Davidson College
Must be 25 to book.
No parties or events
No outside guests
You will have 6 parking spaces in the driveway. Please do not park in the street.
Quiet hours outside after 11pm. (We do live in a quiet neighborhood).
Keypad Entry – Check-in information and entry code will be communicated to you 2 days prior to your arrival. If you booked directly thru our site, an email will be sent to your email address entered at the time of booking. Do not hesitate to reach out to us if for some reason you can't access.Additional notes
Please check out our house manual for additional rules and guidelines. We ask that you keep noise levels at a reasonable level. We ask that you respect the neighbors. This is a residential neighborhood. Quiet hours are from 11pm-7am. Excessive noise causing a neighborhood disturbance will result in a termination of your stay without refund. Neighborhood overview
You will have access to the entire property and outdoors area. No parties/gatherings of over 18+ people. No outside guests. The person booking must be present during the stay and must be over 25 years old. Any number of guests outside the number provided during your booking will result in eviction without refund.
Please try to avoid parking on the street and keep your vehicles within the driveway. The driveway is very large and you should have plenty of space to part many vehicles.
We provide a starter kit for your comfort, including bath/hand towels and toilet paper, hand soap, paper towels, dish soap, and trash bags. There is a Publix and other convenient grocery locations just 5 minutes away for guests to supplement their needs during the stay.
There is no smoking or vaping inside the house. If evidence of smoking inside is found, a $500 fine for deep cleaning will be issued. Thank you for your understanding.
Booking means that you have read these notices in their entirety and agree to our terms and conditions. We look forward to your stay.
***Disclosure: We are not liable for any injuries or harm occurred on the premises of any kind. Renter/Leasee waives and assumes risk and will release owner from all liability for injuries which may result from participation in use of the property or physical activity (i.e. swimming, paddle boarding, kayaking, fire pit, etc). By agreeing to rent the home through Airbnb, Renter/Leasee acknowledges the risks associated with the property and activities performed while renting the property for all guests. You are responsible for any potential injuries or damages occurred while using amenities. Replacement fees will be charged if items are lost or broken. Please enjoy responsibly. All private boating activities will require insurance and a boaters license. ***
You have found your perfect LakeCation retreat! There are only a handful of lakefront restaurants, and this happens to be the ONLY NEIGHBORHOOD on the entire lake that is connected to 2 Lakefront Restaurants and 1 Lakefront Brewery Connected to the Neighborhood! Walk, boat or swim to these great hangout spots! LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! Just think.. spend all day on the lake, come home, walk down the street to dinner and next door get drinks at the famous brewery (designed by former Restoration Hardware decorator) and finish the night off in your personal hot tub overlooking the lake as it reflects the night stars.Getting around
- Located on a large quiet cove, protected from large waves, you’ll find the perfect place for swimming and kayaking yet right off the main channel, providing quick access to water sports and restaurants. Check out the 2 waterfront restaurants located right inside our cove! Eddie’s at the Lake (American Fair) and Havana 33 (Cuban Food), both of which are literally connected to our neighborhood (boat or walk to lunch or dinner)!
Right off I-77; just a short drive from Uptown Charlotte (25 min) and Davidson College (10 min)
The Home: Large two-story brick home with vast indoor and outdoor living spaces. Great layout and living spaces for large family gatherings
1. Boat Ramp / Boat Gas (5 min)
2. Grocery Store (2 min)
3. Walmart / Target (5 min)
4. Costco / Costco Gas (5 min)
5. Multiple Local Breweries (Next to Neighborhood)
6. Lake Norman State Park (15 min)
7. US National Whitewater Center (25 min)
8. Guided Fishing Tours (5 min)
9. Ride LKN Wake & Surf School (5 min)
10. Mooresville Public Golf Course and On the Nines Restaurant (10 min)
11. Carrigan Farms / Quarry Swim (15 min)
12. Zootastic Ride Through Zoo (15 min)
13. Lazy 5 Ranch Ride Through Zoo (15 min)
14. Charlotte Motor Speedway (20 min)
15. The Pit Indoor Kart Racing (8 min)
16. GoPro Motorplex Outdoor Kart Racing (15 min)
17. Multiple NASCAR/racing/auto museums (5 min)
18. Davidson College (10 min)
19. Charlotte Douglas International Airport (30 min)
20. Uptown (City Center) Charlotte (25 min)
21. Carowinds Amusement Park (35 min)
22. Carolina Hot Air BalloonFest - October (15 min)
23. McAdenville Christmas Town USA - December (35 min)